Landlords & Management Companies.

We can provide a Gas Saftey Certificate for you (CP12). As a landlord you are required by law to have all of your appliances checked annually and keep records for 2 years.

  • We will test your installation for leaks, and inspect flues/chimneys, pipework and appliances are operating safely.
  • A recent change in the law (Oct '15) requires all rental property to have both smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted. We can supply and fit both whilst carrying out safety checks if required.
  • We are also very experienced in dealing with tenants, and if required can liaise directly with your tenant for you or even collect and return keys.
  • Both the landlord and the tenant shall receive a copy of the certificate.




  • 1 Appliance (Boiler) £35 / £80 including service.
  • 2 Appliances (Boiler and Cooker/hob) £35
  • 3 Appliances (Boiler, Cooker and Fire) £45 / £110 including fire and boiler service
  • Discounts available for multiple properties
  • We can combine services with a safety certificate to save you time and money



All prices exclude any parts required.






Print Print | Sitemap
© Ken Dinning Heating and plumbing